Pages

 
 
Yes, I know, I am an epitome of a procrastinating teen . But I just had or am on a Winter Break or Winter Vacations :p so I thought to take a break from everything ;) !!!
Anyways my AS results (term exams) were awesome so guess what the genius got as gift ?? hehe A Samsung Galaxy S3 :D I am so happy!!
Anyways today I went on a shopping spree originally to buy a flip case for my phone,ended up doing buying 2 instead :D
As you can see there was this major sale at Centrepoint up to 60% off .So I had to just shop!!
I got 2 rings for myself and Revlon ColourStay UnderEye Concealer.The Garnier BB Cream and Clearasil Ultra Cleansing pads from my groceries :D
The other new items I bought include Tressme Shampoo and Condition Colgate Optic White Toothpaste and 360 Toothbrush (extra information)
I know I have been slacking off but I have 2 confirmed reviews (In shaa Allah) and 2 more from the products I bought today :D
The Garnier BB cream was bought for the second time I was so excited seeing it at Danube Hypermarket that didn't care I was buying the shade Medium which is way more dark and orange than my skin tone.
Anyways this post was to confirm that I am alive I just have been reading some books on Wattpad.Amazing people :D
 
Have a Nice Day!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment