Pages

Finally, finally I have defeated all the odds and was able to present you all this post ;)
I bought this probably around May, and have used it in total 3 times, (because I prefer not wearing makeup always).
So here's the product a mascara (Readers: like duh, the title says so),but wait it's not a simple mascara, it has got fibers in it. YAY!! (*drumroll*).Plus I dunno about the packaging everywhere, but the one I picked up at Centrepoint was in the shape of a lash or at least that's what I thought so. It cost me about SAR 69.I didn't really care about the price, it claimed to make my lashes really long, so I wanted to buy it. :P

 
( I don't have the entire packaging's picture since I was so eager about opening it and all :P
who am I kidding? , just found quick picture I took!)
 
(Nothing interesting, I guess my "past me" knew my "future me" very well :P)
 
What the product says:
 
Build lashes with 4mm of measurable extensions! Illegal Length Mascara's fiber extensions break every law of lengthening. Created with the longest fibers ever in a mascara, Illegal Length's patented sealing formula and Fiber-Fix Brush give your lashes a dramatically longer look.
 
What my lashes are like:
 
I think that's important to tell you all, since the results will vary accordingly. I have naturally long and maybe thick lashes and they are naturally curled too (boasting much?) (Probably you guys would've seen better).Then why do you need a mascara? Well obviously I like them to be dramatic and bold and flash out saying "I have got mascara on!!".And you know we girls want more of everything :P.
 
What the product really does:
 
Okay I must say I was not expecting the result this product gave. My lashes OMG were so long!!! *screams with happiness*.I am not sure about the 4mm but they were definitely longer than normal.
 
Here are the results:


 
(Hahahaa I look retarded in the third picture, by the way can you see my camera in my eyes, they did get very watery because of taking so many pictures :P)
But can you guys believe these results?!? because I can't. :D
 I will have to agree that this a little bit more dramatic (maybe a tad bit scary) than I was going for :P
 I really love how it holds the curl well and opens up my eyes.
As for the product: It does what it claims (*boldifies the text*)
 
 
The above is a picture of what the wand/spoolie looks like. Nothing extraordinary just thin and simple. I am showing you a zoomed in version so that you guys can see the fibers in it ( I hope you can).
It gets on a lot of product on the first coat itself, (Sorry I took the pics a long while back so I don't remember which one it could be :/ ).
Best/Desired results can be achieve my applying multiple coats without letting each coat dry.
 
 
What I don't like about this product:
 
The formula can dry out your lashes and make them feel brittle or so I have experienced, because that's what I felt while getting it off like maybe I was breaking a lash or two.
It indeed is heavy, I don't know if it will weigh down straight lashes, it didn't do that to mine but it felt heavy throughout the day.
For those of you who hate clumpy lashes, I 'm afraid that it does clump them but that's not what I find problematic it's probably that the fibers kinda make my lashes look like they have split-ends. Otherwise I'm fine with the clumps.
 
 
Overall:
I like the effect it has on my lashes, definitely lengthening brightens up my eyes .
I rate this product  4 stars. (-1 for the dryness)
 
<3 Have a nice day!!!! <3
 
 
PS: Have you noticed how bb creams and tinted moisturizers have spread :P My wish has been granted. And also I wore a bit of makeup for this post and didn't curl my lashes .I'll try to update soon!!
PPS: I took in total 47 pictures and managed to love only 6! :P eee!! its 4:00 AM exact better be off to pray Fajr.
 
 








0 comments:

Post a Comment