Pages

Like I mentioned in my previous post , this place weather and due to my carelessness I literally destroyed my hair.They used to fall so much,they were rough dry ,not even a single strand was split-end free and also my tips had changed colour.The damage done was so severe and I was completely aware of it , but ignored it.Wondering why?? Because I had almost waist-length hair which took me 2 years to grow them out ...and I knew what the solution to my problem was...

So I thought why not I share some tips with you all on how to restore your hair.
  • Chop! Chop!: I know it sounds scary.but its simply pointless to grow out unattractive hair.This will help to get rid of the damaged hair and free you from layers if you have them,because I feel having layers make my hair look very weak and thin.So, I put a big mountain on my heart and got my hair cut till it was just a few inches below my ears :( .But,its all for the best.
  • Oil them: This is very famous in India and Pakistan and the rest of South Asia. Warm the oil a little rub it into your palms and massage it onto your hair and scalp in gentle circular  motion.Massaging your hair allows to the scalp to relax and improves blood circulation , propagating hair growth.Also helps in conditioning and improving the texture and shine of your hair. I use Parachute Secrets Hair Fall Recipe for Hair Fall Control and Dabur Vatika Naturals Hot Oil Treatment for Damaged & Split Hair.After getting my hair cut I oiled them regularly and once or twice a month gave them hot oil treatment.The hair oil isn't very greasy so I braid my hair and go to sleep .When I shower I wash off the oil by using the shampoo twice.
  • Condition them: Shampoo and soap have a big chemistry behind them,the way in which they work producing negative charges which repel grease and dirt sometime remove the natural sebum produced by the hair roots.So it's really important to use a condition which produces positive charges and provides a protective film over your hair ,locking in moisture. I use TRESemmé  Smooth in Salon Silk Shampoo and Conditioner.
  • In the shower: I take a shower everyday and yes this does mean that  I wash my hair everyday too.I am not recommending that to anyone. This an important advice for Middle East residents that in the summer the water is boiling hot.Store some water in a separate bucket and incorporate cold water into your shower routine..brrrr!..I know its cold but its really beneficial for mind,body.skin and hair.The cold water closes the cuticle which makes the hair stronger and prevents dirt from easily accumulating within your scalp.Plus it makes your hair shinier.And also keep rotating you shampoos this helps your hair to enjoy different nutrients.I do it every 2 or 3 months or so.
  • Out of the shower:To prevent hair fall its a good idea to air dry your hair and then comb/brush them out.At this time they are less elastic and so chances of them breaking will be very low.I must say if you are restoring your hair then say NO to STYLING TOOLS and STYLING PRODUCTS.Stay away them for as long as six months..its a torture but its still better than what these things do to your hair . I even didn't blow dry my hair for 6 months,but if you have a cool air option in your hair dryer ,you can leave this option.Also use serums before combing and if its a must to use hot styling tools find a reliable heat protectant.They are no good heat protectants for me:( so I usually don't use styling tools very often.
  • Improve your diet:The table below will tell you what minerals you need ,why and which food items will have them.Also clean out your system by drinking lots of water.
 (I made this table myself ^-^)

  • Additional things I did:I applied a henna mixture on my hair -with black tea, egg,lemon juice .It served to be very effective, I got orange/red highlights,my dream of getting my hair coloured and plus it conditioned,strenghtened and softened my hair.Oh and also I tied my hair in a braid and went to sleep.This way the cotton pillow cover cause less damage and according to my granny braiding aids hair growth ,who knows it might :)
So that is pretty much it for this post.I felt like I was giving a business exam o_o .Hope you found it helpful. :)


5MTSRRPYUJFV

0 comments:

Post a Comment