Pages


Yep! I did!! But you know what it's a pain in the bum,shopping for make-up or anything if people don't understand you or speak English. >:-(..but anyhow I was able to find a really good lady,who helped me..yeah I know Pond's products are not sold at Sephora..I just included it because these are the products I'd be reviewing soon. : )  I had gone to Sephora to see Too Faced products they were a tad bit expensive infact everything around me was pricey ..  but I managed to buy 2 products.. As over here people do not know what a tinted moisturiser is I was suuuper excited when I found  Pond's had one **excited** although I'm pretty sure I am not it's target market ;) I decided to just go ahead and buy it.Sooo there 's gonna be loads cumin this week :D By the way our weekend has started:
*****So happy weekend !!*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment