Pages

Only 8/9 days left to Eid!! YAY!!

This time of the year is the most exciting time..shopping,meeting with family.Eid just creates such a homely ambiance which is spread throughout the city ^-^
Okay but for stingy and indecisive people like me ,shopping is the most fearful experiences of our lives :/ . I am not a super miser-y person,but unlike my parents I just don't feel like buying so much at one go.
The biggest problem is that there aren't many Pakistani shops which sell,so only if you're lucky you get good clothes at good prices.


I tried bokeh-fying the picture so the dresses couldn't be very visible,but without much luck ended up with the above picture(which I know is badly edited).I know Eid is only for 3 days and the picture has 4 items.We bought only 1 and the rest 3 were for me to try on and check if they look good.(I know the shop-keepers were such good people and old friends of my Dad). They all looked good,so my big-hearted Dad suggested to keep them all,but you see we had a neighbour over,who went like ," What will you do with so many dresses,opening a boutique,huh?" How mean -_- ,people should learn to use their words carefully.So she doesn't "red-eye" my dresses, I bought one more and returned the others.

Seriously Eid shopping is like entering a haunted house,my parents forcing me to buy,me not wanting to buy such expensive clothing,time limit,high prices arggh!!! I was almost in tears :'(
Although one was a Hi-Lo dress,but not exactly in the colour I wanted,so I had to return that as well,what's the point of wasting money?
SO yep that's it for today :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment