Pages

   
 
Finally, Hajj vacations are here :D !!
So today I am going to another review (surprise,surprise) but this one's the one I've been raving for a long time.
 
What it says:
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 feels like you have nothing on, but offers broad-spectrum protection to help prevent sun damage.
This dermatologist-tested formula uses Avobenzone to provide advanced protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays, along with Dry-Touch technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. Fast-absorbing and waterproof, this non-oily formula is enriched with anti-oxidants to help skin fight the harm caused by environmental damage.
Heavy sun protection never felt this light on your skin.
Waterproof
Sweatproof
PABA-free
Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) 
 
     
     
What it does:
Really in short everything it claims,it's just so amazing, I can't tell you!! It's obviously moisturising enough,at first it was a li'l greasy but later on  it just became matte, I was really really surprised,it didn't give a whitish cast on my face ,neither did I feel I had something on my face,it is really light-weight and stays on well.The skins becomes really smooth which is actually very compatible with my foundation routine.Moreover, it's not sticky, just perfect doesn't smell so bad and is the perfect base for my make-up :D And I haven't shown any allergic reaction to it ,neither does it break me out.I recommend this to everyone 'coz it's simply amazing :D.Oh! and I apply it using the five-dot system,so I get an even layer.The only thing got me a tad bit sceptical was applying it only 15 minutes before leaving,which obviously I don't have time for,so I don't know whether its as effective or not. Rating it 5 Stars !!
    That's pretty much it for this entry :D
It cost me around SR42 which is quiet less than what I paid for the Nivea sunscreen :D
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment