Pages

 
Gift box??? hehe that's what I thought when my BFF gave it to me.My thoughts went to perfumes,clutches ???...and when I opened the box

 
I was like BFF this is empty... ,maybe it's a scroll,piece of decoration :D,and she was like no you dumbo it's a bangle set holder!! Ahh!! I squealed,literally!!, since I wanted one from so long,Thank YOU so much BFF ,usually people gift you random things,but she gave me something I wanted so badly :D
 
It's like a big round gift box,button-ended straps and has this velvet-ish material inside.
Obviously it doesn't hold all my bangles,but I keep my extra shiny small sets of bangles in it :D
This is something she got from India,yeah, she's an Indian,and so I don't know where you'd get one from.But it's so shiny!! and freaking cute and it's RED  <3
 
Here's some pictures to show it off
 
 
 
 
Just in case, you are wondering where these bangles are from:
First: Random shop near my house
Second: Random street shop in Madina ,bought them when I was a seventh grader
Third: LA Passion I guess??
Fourth: KATWALK in Pakistan,when I was in eighth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment