Pages

 
I know pretty much I am repeating this for the nth time , but I always wanted BB creams / tinted moisturisers to come to the Middle East :D. And now I can't believe, it's all over the place!!
So currently the only one I was able to try (since my skin never stays normal) is the one by Garnier.Ever since I used the eye roll on and loved I always wanted Garnier to even make a BB Cream.I think in the US its marketed as the BB Cream whereas places like Singapore it's called the Miracle Skin Perfector but here it's marketed under both names .
 

 
 The packaging as you can see is pretty normal , nothing that eye-opening.
 
 
What the product says: 
 
 

What it really does:
 
This is one of the reviews where I'm not highly impressed by the product , nevertheless:
 
-Moisturises really well
-Evens out skin
-Makes it luminous or shiny would be a better word to use (sometimes it can look a little greasy as soon as you apply it)
-Covers really well for BB Cream , has a build-able coverage (See pictures below)
-Has the most calming and beautiful scent to it.
-It stays on really well and keeps you looking fresh for a long time
-Doesn't cause your skin or scars to get red or blotchy at the end of the day (which is my problem with foundation ,which tends to make my skin look 10x bad at the end of the day)
-Covers blemishes / dry skin well doesn't make it look flaky
-Affordable SR 38 ( I guess)
 
 
(Covers well and adds shine to face,doesn't exageurate dry patches on skin)
 
 
 
(Shade Light/Clair shown. Gives a luminous finsh.)
 
 
What I (personally) don't like about the product:
 
-Has a very stick feel to it as soon as you apply it.
-For oily skin,it tends to make you look greasier.So cannot be used all on its own
-Packaging is not so great
-Limited shades ( I have to mix the light and medium shade to make the colours look less awkward for my face)
 
 
How I use it:
 
I mix the Medium (which is more orange-ish) and the Light/Clair shades together.
I then, aplly an even fine layer.If I need it more for areas like nose corners etc I apply a second coating.Wait for it to become less stick and then duat my face with loose powder.
 
 
Overall:
 
I think the product justifies its price and really is good for your skin,when it is NOT suffering from breakouts.Apart from that , makes you beam and gives you a fresh look , for a longer time.
I wish I could recommend it to people , but due to limited shades (only 3), it doesn't work for all skintones.
 
Over all I rate it 4 stars.
 
 
 
Have a nice day!!!
 
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment