Pages

 
 
Yay!! OOTD Ramadan version!!
 This is one of the most beautiful dresses that I've ever got tailored or stitched whichever word you prefer.
The dress obviously reaches my ankles and is a flow-y purple floral chiffon dress. It has green net panels on either side and two motifs; one in the front and one at the back. The sleeves and the trousers are both churidaar YAY !!^_^.
 
I think this  dress that is beautiful elegant and quite decent and modest at the same time. Perfect for Iftaaris. Did I mention super comfortable? Except for the dupatta (veil), that is annoying, it slips off too much! >_<
 

As for the shoes and accessories I paired this dress with nude sling backs ( Paprika) and emerald green choker necklace and two of my to-go simple and delicate rings.
 
 
Have a nice day!!!!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment