Pages

 
Happy Independence Day to all of my Pakistanis!!
And a belated Eid Mubarak as well.
I know I haven't updated in a while, life can be so eventful. My results came out yesterday, and Alhamdulillah they were great. I am just a nerdy nerd so I was stressed about it.
So to celebrate we had gone out to dinner and then stopped by this Japanese store Daiso and got a few stuff.
All the items you see in the picture are for SAR 7 each.
It's a small haul, we had originally gone to buy new erasers to add to our collection. I didn't include them in the picture.
The items you see are:
BB Cream Face Mask (2 pcs.)
Nose Pack
Charcoal Face Pack (I tried it and liked it.)
Some pimple/blackhead popping tool.( Pretty useless)
2 Glitter balls (Gifts from my baby sister)
 Decorative Sticker for my phone case (DIY coming soon)
 
That's pretty much it for this post.
Have a nice day!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment