Pages

Long time,no post I know but well school went a li'l hard on homework and I haven't been doing well for the past 5 days well :p getting to the topic
 
Don't you find it hard to organise all those Chiffon/Crinkle dupattas that come with your lawn/cotton dresses.Up till now I have gone crazy folding and stacking them in a separate row.But..but when it comes to taking any one of them out I had to redo them all again >_< I know ..so frustrating, so I got me-self an organiser TADAH!!!
Nothing special,but is still better than having tonnes of hangers like the picture to the left:

 
It was stressing out my hangers and also occupying so much of space :/
So I rolled them around the circular thingies and kept the heavier scarfs over all of them
Work done!! But this can still be a li'l ineffective as I am a lazy person,so once if I remove a scarf from here,its only weeks after that I roll it and put it up again.Otherwise it's perfect to keep the mess at a side :D
Look at those dupattttassss :p
 
I like how it turned out.Threw on some heavier and larger dupattas and there you go :D
 
PS: This post was supposed to be up last week but my Wi-Fi was messing with me :( so anyways the hanger is from HomeCentre I guess it was SR 9 .
 
**Have a nice day!!! **
 
(>‿♥)
 

 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment