Pages

 
OO! Finally, the Eid series get over phewww!!
So Eid day 3 was heckka heckka tiring.At first I didn't get ready,later when I actually did,I couldn't get completely ready 'coz we had unexpected guests >_< I know it's so annoying, I just did what I could in a spur of a moment.Later on,they really liked what I did with my eyes,so one of them asked me to French-braid her hair and give her a make-over :p I know I was so proud of myself.Had hard time doing the eye make-up as she was a mono-lid :/
Anyways, after they left,we met up with some friends to go to the park and I guess it was already 10 PM when we reached,parking issues,heat,I was dying out of boredom,later on we left at 12 AM and we couldn't find anything to eat :O Everything literally everything was closed,and one of the ladies,seriously had issues she just couldn't even for formality sake say yes, to any of the places we suggested. >_< . We got food around 2 AM  :'(
 
 I am wearing a dress which was meant for last Eid,but never got to wear it.I was too tired to take any pictures it was already 3 AM and I was getting sick of the dress -__- .Apart from that , the shoes obviously do not match,but these were comfy for the park and have become my new everyday pair of sandals :D Also the Churidaar pyjama looks like I got plaster on my legs :O .Ho! ,and the neck was too low,I was uncomfortable with the picture, so I edited it a bit :P
The ring is from a random street shop in Madinah :) and I finally learnt what to do with the Coastal Scents Eye Crayons {Crayon D'Dombre D'Oeil Eyeshadow Pencil) :D I used the colour Emerald (metallic emerald green) on the top of the wing and Vibrant Glam[ (metallic green (looks yellowish though) ] on the bottom :D
 
 
 
**Have a nice day!!! **

(>‿♥)
 
 
PS: School has started so I might be a li'l slow at posting :( Maybe every Thusday OR Friday)
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment