Pages

Yes I know.. finally I'm back home and ready to blog!!So here's the first day's outfit : Elegant and yet girly ( I am super good at self-praising ehm ehm...).It was really a very long dress ankle-length-ed and also had net sleeves with a pleated/elastic cuff made from the same material as the Skirt part of the dress.Had a net dupatta/scarf and straight trousers.Also, I liked it after I wore it, because it appeared to be very boring when I bought it :D.And and I simply adore these sandals although they are super painful to walk in :P

 
Also I didn't really have any proper matching of jewellery so I wore these white dangling ones.Plus I wanted to keep it low with the accessories, as I was wearing make-up at the same time.The eye make seriously reminds me of the Pantomime Cat from Alice in Wonderland :D hehe I can see my Camera in my own eyes I am really poor at taking my own pictures :/
Now for how was the first day of Eid ,super tiring,we had a water problem in our apartment and I couldn't even take a bath >_< I know it sounds disgusting .And later on we went to the fireworks YAY!! and returned home.LOL ..Had one heck of a day!!!! :P
 
*Le poorly taken picture*
 
Shoes: Stylo
Earrings: Adore
**Have a nice day!!! **
(>‿♥)
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment