Pages

Eid OOTD 1:
 

 
Shoes:p.e.p.p.e.r.m.i.n.t (ppm) - Centerpoint
Accessories:Ring and Earring both from Adore - Centerpoint

 
Eid OOTD 3:
 


 
Shoes:JessiGirl
Bangles:KatWalk
Earrings: Gift from a friend (Fashion Jewelry)?
Ring: Adore
Dress: Hamza (I don't know this retailer I bought this off an exhibition,but that's what the tag read)
 
So Sorry for the late update :)
I don't have any pictures from the 3rd day since I didn't really get ready that day.
The first 2 days went boring,dead boring,so I don't have much to say.But the 3rd day it rained and I enjoyed it under the open sky :D  Always believe in miracles :) because they do happen.... I love the contrast in both day both in terms of colour and price :P I know the second day makeup pictures were taken by a webcam,so they are of low resolution.The looks from both the day are pretty similar except day one is a bit darker.And YAY!! I finally got Churidaar sleeves.The second dress indeed is a unique style which I was very unsure of ,while buying,it turned out to be great dress complemented by all :D
 
❣Have a nice day!!!❣
 
 
P.S.:I'll soon post a few product reviews and Mehndi 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment