Pages

YaY!!!Finally, may first term exams get over :D
So to get back in shape I'll start off with a short and sweet review,featuring pictures from my new camera (Canon PowerShot SX 240 HS) :D
 

 
Picture of the packaging taken almost a month ago with my not so HD S2 camera ;)
 
 
Gahh!!! So HD :D
 
How I came across the product:
 
I always was in love with my Labello Fruity Shine in Strawberry,but couldn't find that particular flavour/colour.So I saw this at the counter of my nearby Pharmacy so I bought the "Pink Gloss" first,(it's my second time buying it) and later on the "Strawberry Season" to replace my Labello.
 
 
 
What I think of this/these product(s):
 
I absolutely adore them their bullets are not flat but shaped like our everyday lipsticks!!
So you have a precise application.I must say they look like those fake kiddo lipsticks we bought as a kid,so I wasn't sure I'd put them on.But OMG these are the perfect ones for me.They make your lips incredibly soft due to Shea Butter(pink) and Primrose Oil(red) and have glossy finish.They are tinted another reason to love them and perfect for all those who go to schools with a "no make-up policy"
I must say the packaging is very kiddish,but I don't really care my bullets are not very sharp because they've been used over a month.And as far as the smell goes it smells like crayons but once on your lips ,you can't smell a thing :) As they are only lip balms they obviously don't have long-lasting finish but they really fill us the cracks in your lips , rather than making them obvious as other lip balms do.Oh and the sad part is they don't have any SPF in them particularly these two I don't know about the other flavours. 
 

 
Here are the swatches.You can see the colours are really "pretty and shiny"!!
 
I'd recommend this product to anyone for all ages.I guess males can use it as these lip balms come in other flavours which  I assume are not tinted :)
 
I rate this product: ✰✰✰✰ and .75
(-0.25 for not having SPF)
 
 
 

 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Every woman has a favorite dress that fits just right and gets compliments every time, but not every outfit is the same. Buy online using https://www.jignov.com/women/fashion-jewellery/necklace-and-chains.html and get the stylish and fashionable at an affordable prices.

Post a Comment