Pages

 
 
Yep! I am reiewing an awsome product.I'm serious I was so surprised when I saw, literally all gurus on youtube and blogs, rave ,literally rave, about how super dooper magical this product was, I wanted to get one,but from where? It's so hard to find things here,but one day I was randomly scrolling a local pharaamcy that sells French products and I saw this on the list.I squealed with excitement, and went out to buy it that very day :D
 
 
Initially when I bought it , I wanted to be the first one to ever give a negative review about,I mean I never expect any product to work like magic,but this product,yes this one,it proved me wrong and I was so glad it did :D

 
As you guys see ,this is not the regular one, aka the Crealine, which is meant for all skin types,they didn't have it,but I was happy as I guess the Sebium is more subjected to my skin type that is oily or combination :D This one is with a blue tint and really soft scent almost like the one that comes from Johnson's & Johnson's baby products :')
 
What the product says:
 
BIODERMA innovation, Sébium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum. Enriched with purifying active ingredients, Sébium H2O cleanses the epidermis in depth and regulates secretion of sebum. The patented sebo-correcting complex, Fluidactiv®, normalises sebum quality. Sébium H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance. Sébium H2O is non-comedogenic.
Properties:  Fragranced formula. Non-comedogenic, alcohol-free, no colorant.
 
Directions for use:
 
Sébium H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O and cleanse your face. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean. Sébium H2O needs no rinsing but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Pat your face with a clean, cotton towel. Sébium H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.
 
What it really does:
 
Its so much more amazing than the description in its bottle :
 
-It's water free cleanser,causes no break out of whatsoever form
-A freaking awesome make-up remover, perfect for removing waterproof and eye makeup
-Doesn't burn the skin or eyes
-Refreshes and soothes skin instantly,perfect for after school
-Has the most amazing scent ever
-Makes the skin so smooth and soft
-Doesn't leave a greasy feel like other make-up removing wipes
-And all packed in a 250 ml bottle for SR 75
 
How I use it:
 
I use three cotton pads.Soak them about, when they are 60% wet with the product.Keep one one each eye, and press gently for 2-3 minutes and then swipe off.Turn the pad around and clean any left outs (which won't be needed) I even tried it for my waterline ,didn't sting me a bit ,but I wouldn't recommend  to anyone to try that..Use the last cotton pad to remove make-up off my face and neck..Gahh!!, it does wonders, I was appalled by the result.Even my mom said, that it didn't look like I had heavy make-up on before.Instant re freshness.Almost reminded me, of how my skin felt after my first facial treatement :D
 

 
I used it to remove make-up on Eid .Can u make out my lids, liner and lashes (hahaha) in the picture above??I was so surprised to find my eyes squeaky clean :)


 
Just check out the two pictures,of the swatches of all kind of make-up products ,I did on my arm.Can you see the magic of this product!!Are you left completely dumbfounded?!? Yeah,me too..Looks good as new :)
You will also be amazed that even if you have no make-up on,how much dirt can it get rid off from your face.Simply love the product.Definitely will make a re-purchase and recommend it to everyone.
 
I rate it, INFINITE stars!!!!
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment